To make your home or office look more beautiful, we use various display elements, including glass containers, SVG butterflies and more things that may become expensive. Among all displays, the SVG butterfly is the most popular and most exquisite. Obtaining it from the outside can be costly. However, creating a butterfly SVG technique at home will not cost a lot of money and will decorate the walls of the house with your own handmade butterfly SVG.
The following ingredient you required to create butterfly SVG
1. Butterfly Punches, which is a digital cutting machine that can cut butterfly images according to the instructions in the SVG file. After cutting the butterfly with a butterfly or a blade, this cutting machine can accurately cut the butterfly.
2. Colour papers: To cut out a normal picture, you may need to use a variety of different colours of paper, which will also bring beauty to the butterfly.
3. The one-to-one metal ring can have a metal bottom ring to tie the butterfly at its end.
4. The fishing line is aligned with the thick line glue or rubber band at the intersection of the thick chandelier.
5. Fixing butterfly scissors or blades.
6. The tool to fix the thick chandelier to the ceiling.
Using the following procedure, you can make a flying butterfly SVG at home.
1. Wrap the ends of the wires around a circle that can connect them. This creates a cross shape inside the circle, giving you more surface area to tie the shapes together.
2. Tie the ribbon around the base of the circle in a knot. This may put pressure on the bottom of the lamp, or it may hide the material of your ring. The closer the ribbon, the more ribbon you will need, but the fuller the ribbon.
3. You can use the craft machine to carve or beat butterflies. If you want to make a chandelier, you need 68 butterflies. Therefore, cut them off accordingly.
4. There will be four butterflies in each cut of the craft.
5. Fix the butterfly to the string with sticky points at the centre (body) of each butterfly.
6. Pass the thread through the torso, and then slide the front end of the bow tie to the highest point. This can create a sandwich. Arrange the butterflies in a straight line about 3 to 4 inches.
7. Leave a lot of extra thread on the tallest butterfly so you can tie it to the ring at the height you want. Once all the butterflies are tied to the belt, start to tie them to the base—butterflies on three levels.
8. The line segment intersecting in the middle should be the longest. Then, you need to gently tie a thread to the centre of each wire knitting needle on the second wire. These lines should be tied around the outer ring, slightly higher than the average.
9. Draw three lines at one-quarter of each area of the circle (one at each point of the cross and two between each point). Use the tools that come with each intersection.
Point the chandelier towards the ceiling or other location as per your choice, and you are all set to have a beautiful design on your home at an effective cost.